Thursday, April 30, 2020

Post Your Ads On Top Classified Sites Manually











About:

 >>>>>>>>>>>Welcome To My Classified Ads Posting Gig<<<<<<<<<<<<<





Classified Ads are the best way for advertising any product or business online to gather huge traffic. If you want to sell any product or promote any business or website, posting on classified sites will be very effective and fruitful. You can save time, money and generate leads by posting ads on classified sites.



I am eligible to do this work because I have long term training on Digital Marketing. I know the tricks and secrets very well and have many registered accounts in top sites in all over the world. 



My Service Details



  1. I will post in top PR sites
  2. Perfect Category and Sub-category select
  3. I will create unique title and description
  4. 100% Manual add posting
  5. 100 percent Revision Guaranty

  6. Appropriate keyword setting
  7. Able to create Banner and Flyer
  8. Live Link of Classified Ads Site

  9. Posting desired area



My Service Specialty



  • Unlimited revision
  • On time delivery
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • All time monitoring



Full submission report with live url of ads will be given as you can track my submission.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment