Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Manually Post Classified Ads On USA 50 State











About:

HELLO,

           WELCOME TO MY CLASSIFIED ADS POSTING GIG



Classified ad posting is one of the most successful ways to tell the world about your business, products, and services. Classified ads posting will help you to grow traffic, visitors, leads, sale and potential customers in less time and hard work.



MY QUALITY:

I am a qualified digital marketer.
I have a big list of classified ad accounts with login access.so i can post easily.i know how to make an ads live in sites.i have special training for classified Ads posting from outsourcing institute  

My service Specialty for this job:

  • Post in targeted cities or state
  • 100% manually and quality submission
  • I am expert in Digital marketing and have SEO knowledge

  • I will post your Business, Service, Product Ad on Top classified Sites
  • I have enough knowledge to rewrite description (if you need)
Report:

On project completion, I'll provide you Ad submission report in an excel file with URLs so that you can track Classified submissions

What do I need:

I need these from you: Ad title, Description, Contact details, Website URL(optional), Image(optional)


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment