Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Post Your Ads On 60 High Ranked Classified Sites Manually











About:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELCOME TO MY GIG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



I will post your ads on 60 high ranked classified sites manually. I am able to post ads of all high ranked USA, UK, and CANADA Classified sites. I know how to post live and what is the secret behind it.



Classifieds ads posting will increase your web traffic and brand value. It improves your website ranking.



My Service Description: 



  1. Increase web traffic
  2. 100% Satisfaction
  3. Get targeted audience 
  4. Post with my own PVAs
  5. Submit daily report 
  6. Post in targeted cities
  7. Write unique title(if needed)
  8. Rewrite description(if needed)


What I need:

  • Title 
  • Description
  • Contact details
  • Targeted area 
  • Product images 
  • Website URL 
  • keywords
If you have any Questions, I invite you to Contact me Before Ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment