Friday, April 24, 2020

55 Classified Ads Posting Manually In All State Of USA











About:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WELCOME TO MY GIG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I am a digital marketer.I have a very good knowledge in classified ads.I know all in and outs of this work .And i have already sign in more then 200 sight in various state of USA.Where i can easily post ads and i also know the live link.



MY SERVICE DESCRIPTION:





Post in top USA classified sites.

High PR and High PA sites.

In an excel sheet I will give the names of all the sites on which I am posting the advertisement.

Add submission will be done manually.

All report will be given in MS-Excel sheet.



service specialty:

  • Delivery on time
  • Quality service
  • Quick response








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment