Sunday, June 7, 2020

Distribute Your Flyers In Compus And Off Compus











About:

Am going to post a certain number of your advertising flyers in high demand foot traffic areas of compu and off compus area. This is great for marketing exposure because thousands of people will have a view of it and this will increase sales and conversions.



  And you must provide me with the Flyer. 



If you need a flyer made no worries, I can design one for a little fee of $25.

Add it as a gig extra when you purchase the gig or send me a message before hand let me know. 



If you want the proof of posting am going to forwad it to you through email or on Fiverr message with pictures. 



Also if you want to ask me any question you are free to ask thanks..

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment