Monday, August 3, 2020

Ads Posting Free Classified Sites Manually











About:

                                                                    WELCOME



Why its important so?



In the modern age,Classified ads posting is a popular media,If you want to sale any product or services.You can select classified sites.It is very effective and fruitful to promote any business.Because these sites are 100% potential client and buy their actual products.



Why u choose me?



Basically,I am completed a course on Digital Marketing for six month in an institute nominate outsourcing BD.And I work many project in the foreign company.So I know all about this job.And moreover specialized in SEO and other related job.



My service:



  • Accurate title and description
  • 100% manual and white hat method
  • Post on top rank classified sites
  • 100% live ads
  • 100% customer satisfied.


Requirements:



  1. Title/URL
  2. Description
  3. Image
  4. Category/sub category
  5. Targeted area
  6. Phone/Email


Proof submission:I will through the work result in excel sheet.



  • Live ads link
  • Screenshot link


I can asure you 100% guaranteed and better service from others.



#USA classified #UK classified #CANADA classified #AUSTRALIA classified



#classified ad posting #classified ads #classifieds #classified



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment