Saturday, August 15, 2020

Post Your Banner Ad On My Blog Side Bar











About:

Please keep your ads family friendly. If your terms are not in the package, send me a direct message me so we can customize the package to suit your needs.



DISCLAIMER



I cannot guarantee you will get a sale by featuring you on my website nor that your blog traffic will greatly increase. Buying from your business is still a prerogative of my site visitor and something I cannot impose or force them to. 



I have a diverse audience and whether your business is of their interest or not, whether they will click your link or not, is something I cannot assure you.



I can only help you reach more audience by providing a space for you to advertise.



No gambling or adult content allowed.



Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good communication Fast delivery

Seller's Response:

It's a pleasure working with this buyer. Easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Great work, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fast transaction! The buyer is professional and easy to work with. Looking forward to do business again.

:

Lux is a wonderful person, great to work with, and I highly recommend her literary expertise. I will be making more purchases from her in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment