Thursday, October 29, 2020

Create Startup Pitch Deck And Investor Pitch Deck











About:

GREETINGS FOR COMING TO ME BY LEAVING PLETHORA OF OTHERS,



I assure you that I will be the best choice for accomplishing the task with quick turnaround and quality of work.



I am offering a balanced combination between color, consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. Reformatting and crafting of new presentations from scratch is my specialty.



I'll make investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, the final product which you receive will attract investors, partners and clients to your project.



I am working on this Microsoft platform since 4 years in Govt. Departments  and am proficient in MS office (PowerPoint, word, excel) as well as Data Entry too.



I'll give unlimited revisions to your comfort. 



This is kind of honor for me, sounding Hi from you...

I am available for you any time...



Please see my portfolio work which would be helpful in getting you to hire me.



https://www.behance.net/gallery/91556135/Presentation-Design-Services



Thank you in anticipation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's an amazing experience working with Sohail, he exceeded my expectations, I loved to work with this freelancer, Highly Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot to Mr. Abdulrehman for such appreciation. I would again like to work on his next projects. Mr. Abdulrehman is a great client.

Seller's Response:

We appreciated his efforts and willingness to keep trying.

Seller's Response:

I realy enjoyed work on this project and appreciate the good attitude of Mr. Jonathan, would like to work on another project of him again.

Seller's Response:

it was okay




No comments:

Post a Comment