Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Create Professional And Premium Presentations











About:

PROFESSIONAL | CLEAN | MODERN | CRAFTED 



Is your presentation missing the spark, the flavour, the right spice?

Let your presentations speak for you, with subtle design templates, polished animations and smooth transitions. 



Hi there, I'm Akansha, student from National Institute of Fashion Technology, India. 
Aesthetically pleasing presentations are the essence of my learning there.
It's your opportunity to stand out from the crowd with visually enhanced presentations, crafted to impress your audience.

 



NINJA | EYE FOR DETAIL | CREATIVE 



Why choose me?



  • You will receive a professional, high quality PowerPoint Presentation.
  • I am proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Keynote & more.
  • I am available 24/7.
  • I provide graphically enhanced presentations.
  • I provide unlimited revisions until you’re fully satisfied.




Please feel free to contact me. I will work with you to achieve your desired result.  



"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." —Milton Berle



What are you waiting for? 
Let's get to work and provide the opportunity to build a monumental door for each other!



Contact me :)



Reviews


:

Exceptional work by the seller! Provided me with numerous revision until I was satisfied. Excellent communication skills.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment