Thursday, October 29, 2020

Practice Conversational Russian With You











About:

  • Tell me, do you speak Russian?

  • Like a dog!

  • ?

  • I understand it, but can’t answer a word back.

Is this you? Then this GIG is your lucky star

Dedicating just one hour to conversational Russian, your speaking will improve significantly.

Why am I so sure about it?

Because that's what my experience showed me in the past 10 years that I have been teaching languages. I can assure you that speaking is about automatization, about how often you use particular words and patterns, rather than how rich your vocabulary is. Want to check it yourself?

!It is preferred to have at least A2 level of Russian.



Conditions:

1. You choose the gig.



2. We choose the app/programme that you feel most comfortable working in.



3. You give me the list of topics you'd like to cover.



4. We set the time of our meeting.



5. We meet online. Speak. Become friends. You become confident in your speaking skills.



  The rest is history...









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment