Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Paint Any Miniature With Any Style, Warhammer, Dnd Etc











About:

Passionate about painting miniatures in general and art (which I have studied for five years) , I am very open to experimenting all kinds of painting styles and techniques, colors and on any type of miniature style. I am looking for comissions to experiment further and better my skills. This is why I will be glad to hear about your needs and expectations, even if they are out of my comfort zone.

I own an airbrush and can perform very smooth basecoats and shading etc...



I also live next to several hobby stores (especially gamesworkshop), I can purchase minis you want myself to avoid shipping them.

Reviews


:

Total professional. Communicates throughout project, kind, understanding, and also offers a creative vision along with a superb skill set! I am excited for future commissions with zpxmtn!! Thank you again!

:

Seller was extremely good at communicating with me, very fair with pricing, and overall I would highly recommend this seller. Paint job on the mini I ordered is extremely good and exactly what I was hoping for.

:

Amazing work and great to talk with

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment