Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Make Ecommerce Project In Your Budget











About:

This platform sells Halal Nail polish all over the world specially religious followers which is forbidden in their religion. It is totally approved and certified by scholars and department.



I will design a professional Homepage with two additional pages (about, contact etc).This package includes Sliders,Responsive Design,Social Linking and contact form to get potential customers.

  

Standard:



I will design a 5 page professional website to meet your requirements.This package includes Sliders,Responsive Design,Social Linking,Social media sharing,Blog feature and contact form integration.



Enterprise:



This package includes upto 10 pages professional website,unique Design,Yoast SEO ,Ecommerce functionlity with payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe etc) with all above mentioned packages features.



About My Skill:



I'm a wordpress/php web developer. I have developed websites with wordpress.



My expertise is about



  • HTML
  • CSS
  • BOOTSTRAP
  • JQUERY
  • JAVASCRIPT
  • WORDPRESS
  • PHP
  • MYSQL
  • LARAVEL.
  • SQL SERVER


If you have any question feel free to ask me or inbox me.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment