Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Help You With Sap Erp Project











About:

I am a last year bachelors student majoring in accounting and finance. Throughout my degree I have also qualified 8 ACCA exams and 8 CA exams. I have been doing lots of work related to accounting in previous years, I mostly use Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet for accounting projects. And also help clients with SAP or other ERP related problems 



Areas I am good at:



  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Management Accounting
  • Tax Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Financial Management
  • Financial Reporting
  • Financial Information Systems
  • Accounting Software
  • SAP ERP



SAP Modules:



  • Material Management (SAP MM)
  • Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
  • Human Resource Management (SAP HRM)
  • Production Planning (SAP PP)
  • Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
  • Project System (SAP PS)
  • Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
  • Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
  • Quality Management (SAP QM)


Please do contact me for any problems you have related to SAP ERP Projects. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Always satisfied! Thank you again !

:

Perfect !

:

Great Job !

:

Perfect work 😄

:


No comments:

Post a Comment