Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Rate Your Picture From A Female Point Of View











About:

Whether it's for an online dating profile, your Facebook page or your website, you want your picture to show your best side. For this gig I will give up to 100 words of feedback on a picture of you, highlighting the positive and negative qualities, and conveying how attractive it is, and what vibe it gives off.



So many men put up terrible pictures on their Tinder profiles and elsewhere. And a bad photo sticks out a mile to a woman. Save yourself the embarassment and get a woman's honest and critical feedback. Using my gig packages you can even send along a range of pictures, and I'll tell you which is the best and which you should ditch!



Plus, if you just want an ego boost (or a bit of an ego beating for you kinky guys out there) you can use my extras to ask me to be nothing but nice or nothing but mean. I enjoy doing both! And either way I will be nothing but honest - when you work with me you can be sure that you're getting real and truthful feedback, whatever my focus.



Do let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to answer them, or to put together custom offers if you have something specific in mind!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment