Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Give Advice And Help On Starting A Business











About:

UK BASED, run multiple businesses in the UK ranging from Organizing Events, selling products, having a shop, publishing a computer game. In the last 20 years I have had a paintball business, sold jewellary from a shop (an had it all stolen), sold over quarter of a million in toys and lots more. I think I could do will at giving truthful advice about how to start and run a business in these tough times. I do not get involved in the stock market its a gamble.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

goodenough

:

Customer wanted to know about what business to start. From all the traders and people I know I told him what is the best in this current climate which there isn't much competition. But with limited details on budget, experiance, knowlegdge, it's hard to send detailed info.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment