Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Critique Your Kpop Performance And Help You Audition











About:





Hello to the future Idols,



I have experience in the Kpop industry and Kpop Entertainment. I am here to help you improve and give you an honest feedback and criticisms if you’re fit to become an Idol. My opinion are based on certain criteria and my constructive criticism is not meant to discourage you. Any race,gender and age can participate.



What you’ll expect:



I will give you an honest feedback based on a certain criteria. 



I will give you tips and guides on how you can improve. 



I will recommend entertainment companies that suits your talent. 



I will share with you where you can audition.  (Online & Live)





All information and contents that are sent to us will remain confidential and will NOT be shared in public.



You can choose to blur your face, If you don’t want visual feedback. (Visible face is preferred)



Demo of your Dance and Song Videos can be as long as 1-2 minutes and it should be in mp4 or mp3 file.



 *My opinion is not the same with everyone but the advice & feedback that i’m going to give you is based on my experience in the Kpop Industry.



*This will not guarantee you entertainment contract or trainee contract 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment