Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design 2019 Style Professional Powerpoint Presentations 24Hr











About:

Do you want to impress your audience? But have no time? 

I will make an eye catching Power Point presentations and Power Point videos for you in a short time.



Services:

  • Creating new Power Point slides
  • Enhance and optimizing existing Power Point slides
  • Finding content and images (HD) for your slides
  • Giving animations and sounds 
  • Giving transitions to your slides
  • Converting ppt. to MS word or PDF
  • Presentation tips
  • speaker Notes creations
  •  Teaching you how to make a ppt and how to use different tools in Power Point to make 


Available Deals:

  • I have more than 100 ready made slides available on different subjects 


Exclusive:

  • I have my own created Templates  


Available: 24/7



                 Please discuss with me before placing order



Thank you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment