Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Redesign Your Business Presentation, Google Slides











About:

MY PACKAGES ARE NOT LIMITED TO JUST 30 SLIDES I CAN DO OVER 1000 SLIDES. CONTACT ME VIA MESSAGES. COST DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF SLIDES AND COMPLEXITY LEVEL ALSO

Why Me?.

I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way.  
Friendly communication and support.

Whether it is an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you receive a final product, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project.

What I do:

Create brand new presentations with animations and images.

Modify your old presentations.

Convert to an impressive video.

Convert your PDFs to PowerPoint presentations.



*Please note that for the basic gig, I expect the content to be provided.

Prices can be negotiated for bulk orders! Don't hesitate to drop me a message.

100% Satisfaction, 100% Quality is guaranteed!

I Love to hear Hi from you...

Feel Free to contact me...

Thank you

Image File Format

JPG  PNG  PSD  PPT  KEY

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment