Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Create Flyer For Any Events Within 15Hrs











About:

  ------- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN----------

ONE SIDE FLYER $5 WITHIN 1 DAY

ONE SIDE FLYER $10 WITHIN 1 DAY WITH SOURE FILE

ONE SIDE FLYER $30 WITHIN  15hrs (Super FAST)



  Dear sir/madam.

    Hello,I'm dushan.The professional flyer design for promote you event,product or any things.         I will offer you any type of FLYER DESIGN,postcard design.BANNER and posters.

     please contact me for your graphic design needs.I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.

     I'm Happy Working with you..........

            My service Include (any graphic…...)

FLYER..............         

BANNER/HEADERS       

4…COVER(CD/DVD),    

5…. BROCHURES   

6…. LABEL,      

7…POSTER and etc    

 Oh  I forgot one …Facebook  cover….(with Eye catching fonts)

 

                      ………………..Why order from me…………………..

  • ·         12hours FAST DELIVER FREE. NEVER LATE !
  • ·         Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 

  • ·         JPEG,PNG,PSD,PDF file formats FREE!!
  • ·         PRINT READY JPEG FREE !·100% GUARANTEED.
  •  ·        Unlimited revisions for FREE !!!!





                    EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVER R.COM        ………. Don’t  forget  check  my extra  gigs……….                             .............Good Day……..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job on my flyers

Seller's Response:

Amazing job no revision needed. Thanks for understanding what I want.

:

Satisfactory Experience

:

Great work once again! Fast delivery! I love that they follow up with me to see if I need any other services monthly. Thanks for all you do! We will be back!

:

Thank You, Please Come Again With More Work.




No comments:

Post a Comment