Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design An On The Mark Brochure Or Flyer











About:

I have been creating all of my life, in all kinds of mediums, and as a graphic designer I am most passionate about the branding and print field, including all its applications: Posters, Flyers, Brochures, Logos, Business Cards, Invitations, Rollups and more. 
My expertise is taking words and ideas and transforming it into visual reality.


Brochures and Flyers are your meeting point with your audience, whether you are Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer or Personal User -  it should not only be beautiful and an eye-catcher, but have a fitting hierarchy, to accurately deliver your message. 


My work process is structured to ensure the best result possible:

  1. I will want to hear all about what you had in mind, your requirements and needs
  2. You will send me all of the relevant necessary content (text and images). 
  3. I will send you an initial layout, according to all of the above.
  4. Revisions: We will continue to work on the layout together - I will design & refine it according to your comments.
  5. Your Flyer/Brochure is ready! 


Recommendation: Please feel free to contact me before placing an order, and we will tailor the most fitting deal for what you need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really enjoyed working with Shmenta: prompt and informative communications, easy to connect on ideas and requirements, understood our intent quickly. Would definitely work with them again!

:

Great communication, fun & flowing working process on a project with an important message and cause!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment