Monday, January 27, 2020

Publish Your Ads On 50 High Pr Classified Sites











About:

   Classified ads helps you to grow your business.It reaches the real targeted location and customer.

I provide cool classified ads design.



   What will I do for you ?

I will spread your  products or services ads on all  high pr  sites manually to get targeted customer .it will increase your leads . I will provide you Unlimited revisions. .I will do all the submission manually .Report will be sent you with excel sheet.Adds will be posted in US top cities. 



WHY I AM?

  • Timely delivery.
  • Ensuring   visitor.
  •  100% live guaranty.
  • ads will be renewed after 3/4 days.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranty.


 So what are thinking about?

                 ~ Order now~

I am always here for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very high experience

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir

:

I wasn't able to verify all the links. Some of them says error, other says that the page looking doesn't exist. other just says 404 error. But, the ones I was able to open and verify information (classified ads) they were ok. And i appreciate that. thanks

:

dear sir. some times the classified sites may deleted post.i can resolve it if you want..but you should not give 4.3 stat..i am a new seller.plz do some thing

:


No comments:

Post a Comment