Friday, January 31, 2020

Flyer Or Postcard Design











About:

For $5 you get:



  • One-sided Flyer / Postcard design
  • 300 DPI Resolution / Highest quality
  • JPG / PDF files Ready to Print
  • 2 Free revisions
  • 48 Hours delivery






To start I need:

1. All the text content in text format (or as message)

2. Dimensions of Flyer / Postcard. (Do you need space for mailing info on the Back side?)

3. Your logo in high-resolution (or vector format) another image if available.



If you have any questions feel free to contact me in PM at any time.

Thanks!




Reviews


:

Amazing work and amazing communication with seller which is why i am a 4th time return customer. Would recommend to anyone even if requests are unique!

:

I can't recall how many times I've used this designer and yet EVERY time is a wonderful experience and great job! Thank you - AGAIN.

:

Outstanding.

:

I added a lot of extra work for Alexander and appreciate him making the revisions.

:

Super easy and fast! This is my second postcard design with him and both times it was flawless service! Definitely recommended! Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment