Monday, January 27, 2020

Make Your Flyer Design











About:

Hi !! It's Yesenia but people call me Alice Shia, I'm graphic designer self made since 4 years ago, I have experience in Social media design, logo, flyer, book cover, Graphic IU/UX, and more!



This gig is very special! because I'll help you to design the best flyer to promote your event, party, business and more!



What can I get with this GIG?



Flyer designs and also video promoting for your special event, party or business



If you need more information please send me a message!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

como siempre, me encanta su trabajo

Seller's Response:

Mucha gracias!

Seller's Response:

Graciasss!!!! Maravilloso!!!

Seller's Response:

Muchas gracias a ti! Feliz día

Seller's Response:

Second project




No comments:

Post a Comment