Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Cerat Flyer And Handout Within 8Hrs











About:

 -------- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN--------               (flyer/poster design for any event)



ONE SIDE FLYER $5 WITHIN 1 DAY

ONE SIDE FLYER $10 WITHIN 1 DAY WITH SOURCE FILE

ONE SIDE FLYER $25 WITHIN  15hrs (Super FAST)

ONE SIDE "  $40 WITHIN  6Hrs (Super FAST)

Dear sir/madam.

 Hello,I'm Dushan. The professional flyer design for promote you event,product or any things.        I will offer you any type of FLYER DESIGN,postcard design,banner,HANDOUT and posters.

 please contact me for your graphic design needs.I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.

 I'm Happy Working with you..........



My service Include...


✔ Flyer✔ Brochure✔ Header✔ Business Card✔ Facebook Timeline✔ Labels✔ Packaging



WHY THIS GIG?✔ QUALITY DESIGN✔ FAST RESPONSE TIME✔ FAST DELIVERY RATE✔ FREE  REVISIONS✔ 100% Satisfaction



WHAT BONUS YOU'LL GET:✔ 100% Refund if you don't like the work



  Order with confidence,  I will make sure you'll be happy with my works..

                                   ...........Order now Thank you..........

                                 ..... EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR ...



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job thank you sir

Seller's Response:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Hope to work with you again.... :)

Seller's Response:

Yes thank you

Seller's Response:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Hope to work with you again.... :)

:

Great work again




No comments:

Post a Comment