Monday, January 20, 2020

Take Below 12 Hours To Design Your Flyer











About:

            *** Take Below 12 HOURS to do your DESIGN ***

           If you want this service you have to contact me First



Don't waste your time for Cheaper Services.

This is the right gig for you, because I will create  an amazing  eye catching flyer for your company or business.



My Services:

  • Flyer/Poster
  • Tri/Bi Fold Brochure
  • Banner/Header/Cover

  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Door Hanger
  • Book Cover
  • Magazine Cover
  • Letterhead
  • and much more for $5 (Staring Price)



Requirement :
  • Please send me text content in editable format (e.g. txt, word, publisher)
  • Images, Logos if you have* 
  • Sample you like or Sketch if you have



For bigger size than A4 or any type of brochure, please contact me before order to get a quote.





Contact me if you have any questions :) Have a nice day ! Cheers !

Reviews


:

Great Job thank you

:

thank you much

:

Very good as usual

:

Another repeat performance by Shane555!

:

Perfect as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment