Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Flyer, Brochure, Poster











About:

With expertise in book covers and flyer/poster design, I can guarantee you a professional flyer/poster matching your needs.



Changes will be made until you are 100% satisfied with the work



You can contact me before making an order, if you have questions about the service or what is offered in this gig



I usually respond within 30 minutes, except bedtime



You can always check the FAQ below to understand this service better



I also offer a variety of extra gigs, in case you need extra things added



I know that sometime you might not be completely happy with the final work, so I encourage you to contact me for every issue you have, I always try to help as buyer's satisfaction is my number 1 priority



100% Money Back Guarantee in case you are unhappy, although I will try my best to never reach this stage



Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work !

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

the work and speed is awesome!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic vision. Kristi is very creative and delivered fast, cant wait for our next project

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment