Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design Event Flyers And Posters Within 24 Hours











About:

  Dear sir/madam.
    Hello,I'm disna.The professional flyer design for promote you event,product orany things.         I will offer you any type of FLYER DESIGN,postcard design.BANNER and posters.

     please contact me for your graphic design needs.I will always strive for 100% satisfaction.

     I'm Happy Working with you..........



In this gig you get: 



  •  UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

 My service Include (any graphic…...)

FLYER..............         

BANNER/HEADERS       

4…COVER(CD/DVD),    

5…. BROCHURES   

6…. LABEL,      

7….POSTER and etc    





As EXTRAS I offer to:

- Editable Layered .PSD File.

- Setup Printing Options, bleeds, margin and Provide you High Quality PDF files ready for print.

If you have any questions You can contact me any time. 



Fast Response and Quality work. 



Thank You.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment