Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design Smart Business Flyer Poster Stationery











About:

Hi,

Welcome To My Gig. I Will Provide You AWESOME GUARANTEED DESIGN For Your Business.

I am Mina, Egyptian designer - 7years experience in graphic designs

with my pleasure to introduce my services and its as follows: 

Services That Gig:

  •  Flyer / Poster / Leaflet / Banners / Headers / Invitation Card /Etc


SERVICE DESCRIPTION:

★ Flyers & Leaflets (single side & double side)★ Posters   (single side & double side)★ Postcards/Invitations/Announcements  Card (single side & double side)★ Brochures (single side & double side) (Bi-Fold & Tri-Fold)

★ Rack card

★ Banners/Header (Website/Advertisement)

★ Manuals/Menu

here you will find creative and attractive designs

kindly be noted that your satisfaction is my high priority here



kind regards,

Mina Zakahry 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment