Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Awesome Food Menu, Menu Design Or Flyer Menu











About:

I am a professional designer and your FLYER, Brochure; Menu will be uniquely designed according to the artistic concept



My Services: 

  • Food & Beverage (Dine inn/take out menu)

  • Bakery & Coffee 
  • Service Menu like car wash, parlor etc.

  • Any type of flyer Menu
  • Vintage style Menu
  • Digital board Menu
  • Tri fold 
  • Table Tent Menu

  • Wall Menu / Board Menu / TV Menu


- Please read the Gig info and take care for the size what you want- For large size like please contact me thanks.



No extra Gig for the following:
  • Print ready JPG high quality of 300dpi
  • Unlimited revision (Not for the content, only for design)


I will need:

  • Size
  • Content/text on Word Format
  • Images(If you want to add)
  • Logo
  • Colors of you choice or simple design.


If you have an example of what you want the menu looks like, then it will be great,send me the example.



Contact me if you have any questions or want a customized gig or Package.

If you are interested in the source files, please contact me ! 



I believe in customer satisfaction.

Looking for your positive support.



Reviews


:

thank you, great work

:

Great to work with thank you as always

:

He was not 100% what I looking for. I asked to change the colors which he didn’t.

:

Excellent prompt service

:

A hard working and nice guy. Good chance to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment