Sunday, January 19, 2020

Classified Ads Submission In USA Top Ranking Sites Manually











About:

Welcome to My Classified Ads Posting GIG 



Classified ads are very important, classified advertisement is so much cheaper than larger display advertisements used by businesses, to reach the target customer at the right time.



*** Advertise & Grow your Business ***

Special Location and Targeted Customers

I can post your ads in all cities that have the category you like, with a 100% guarantee.



Why you chose me:



  • 100% manually submission
  • I can banner design for your posting
  • Posting on top rated sites in USA different state
  • Update and remove easily
  • Accurate title description and tag



What I require to post Ads



  • Title
  • Description
  • Contact details
  • Website URL (optional)
  • Image or Logo (optional)



I will send you report file is Google spreadsheet

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment