Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Flyers, Posters, Brochures, Postcards











About:

Hi Visitor,



Welcome to my Gig. I am here to design professional and elegant looking flyers, posters, brochures, postcards and banners. I am professional graphics designer and have expertise in designing various marketing and and promotional materials.



Each of my packages include:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • 24 hours or less delivery time
  • Creative and professional look
  • High resolution
  • Friendly support
  • Guaranteed satisfaction


So shop with full confidence and place the order now ! You may message me if you have any queries.



DO CHECK OTHER GIGS OF MINE

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Great design, the colors used in the brochure were great and easy on the eyes. Definitely going to come back as I need more.

Seller's Response:

Thanks.! It's a pleasure working with him.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with and understood my directions fully.

:

Thanks..! He was really helpful and understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment