Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Post Your Flyers At University Of Georgia











About:

UGA or University of Georgia is a public research University containing more than 52000 students and staff Working .


I reach the university every week and i will post and handout flyers in high traffic places and corners there . The university is full on business days with students on campus and staff attending .The university is classified as an "R1: Doctoral University with very high research activity .


Please READ



  • I will print flyers in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") Colored or in black & white. I can also take 2-3 pictures of them posted up if you need it. Great for marketing!
  • Color Flyers are available in the Standard and Premium Section
  • You must provide me the document as pdf, doc, or jpg of the flyer. I do not make them.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment