Friday, January 31, 2020

Post Your Ads On 30 High Ranked Classified Site











About:

Classified ads is very powerful and cheaper then visible ads. Your message will reach very easily to your targeted people by classified ad then visible ads. It will knock your customer by mobile phone within a moment. 

I am ready to publish your business information or other at any time. 

Please knock me as your convenient time for do the job.



There are some information about the task:

1. All classified sites will be unique

2. These will i USA, UK, Canada and Australia

3. The ad will publish only as you desire cities and targeted sites only

4. Your content need be unique

5. If any ad get flagged, you need to know me as soon as possible for replacement. 



Money back guarantee for not satisfaction. If you have any question please drop me a message. 

I will provide you screen shot, so can track my submission.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great customer service Tnx

:

Thank you very much. I am always ready to do your jobs.

:

Very professional and Fast delivery

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment