Friday, January 31, 2020

Design An Artistic Poster











About:

A good poster design can really be a cost-effective way of communicating to your target audience.

And an eye-catching poster can be the key to lure your audience.

I believe a good poster design needs to be Eye catching, Clear and Focused

Eye-catching – an eye-catching design that can grab people's attention in a shortest time.

Clear – a clear information layout that can allow people find useful information in the shortest time.

Focus - Focus on the most important information, create visual hierarchy.

I have designed posters for many festivals and events, I will use my unique visual to help your event and business to stand out in this information over-loaded world. 

Please note that if you want large format design for the wall display or trade show, the price will be a bit higher due to the long rendering time of the Image. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked several times with her although the price is sometimes high, she is really good, thanks

:

Iangeker is a great artist and illustrator who knows exactly what he is doing. I highly recommend his illustration skills to anyone with a book.

:

He is great! Took my concept and made it happen! Fast & nice too!

:

She is really good and responsive to our needs. Recommended.

:

Awesome creativity just what I had in mind. I will be back for more when I get into web development and I need a cool landing page!




No comments:

Post a Comment