Saturday, January 25, 2020

Post Your Ad Physically On 30 Classified Ad Sites











About:

I will submit your ad manually to 30 classified ad sites. Classified ad submission helps promote your business to local and worldwide audiences. I will post your ad USA and different kind of country.

I will post your ad 100% physically. I hate software.



Provide me:

  • Title
  • Description
  • Category
  • Keyword
  • Image or logo
  • Website URL ( optional )


After completing the job, I will send you all live links to Excel Sheet.

Please understand that I can't give any guaranteed for sales, clicks etc. Because I can't force traffic.

 

Notice: Should be legal and not infringed. No adult. No politics.


Customer satisfaction is my first aim.



I hope so you will hire me for this position for a better result.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

im happy for his good work

:

Great experience.

:

Excelent service.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment