Sunday, January 26, 2020

Pass Out Flyers Around The Number One Party School











About:

I will pass out flyers at Ohio University. I am an expert at passing out flyers, I am well known at this school so I can get a lot of people to sign up for your website or buy something from you. Please Buy My Gig !!! Your company will flourish because of my excellent skills 

Reviews


:

Great! Got 3 pics of the printed flyers, thanks tonybrown2012!

:

I asked the seller for the future to provide image proof of posting/passing flyers and this proof was not provided. It seems as if I can't use this seller any longer, as I'm not sure if they are actually passing out flyers or just telling me that they are.

:

Thank you so much! Will be back next month

:

Thank you so much for this service!

:

Thank you sorry much!




No comments:

Post a Comment