Saturday, January 25, 2020

Post Your Ads 140 Times On Backpage With Real Proof











About:

          ★★★ BEST BACKPAGE PACKAGE ON FIVERR ★★★

                                    LEVEL 2 SELLER

I will post 140 ads on backpage in top cities.If your ad is rotated then contact with me You can send HTML code, text or image. I am an ad posting expert. I am doing ad posting work for last 2+ years. I will post 140 ads on backpage to promote your website, blog, business, product. Just provide me details of your ad. I post in free sections only..

  

  • Free Categories Only.
  • And please don't use any shorten URLS like adf.ly, goo.gl, tinyurl, etc. in the ads as these URLS are not allowed on Backpage.

  • Clickable Adds Also we Posted.
  • Ghosted links Not allowed Strickly.
  • Your Backpage Account Required,Then You Can Easily See Your Adds Throw youw account.
  • Backpage account and pasword Requiered for Proof.
  • In Adult Section i'll post Just 50 Adds.
  • In Financial i'll do just 90 Adds
  • with video i will post 30 add


Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me..



BEFORE YOU ORDER: If you have any questions about my services, or are unclear about anything I'm offering, please message me before placing an order. I promise I'll get back to you right away!



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

WASTE OF MONEY. BACKPAGE IS A GARBAGE PAGE.

:

if you wanted your ad on craigslist you have to contact with craigslist poster my gig is for the back page..not for craigslist ..bad experience with you.

:

God job thanks

:

Thank You look forward to results!




No comments:

Post a Comment