Friday, January 31, 2020

Elegant Club, Party, Sports And Event Flyer Design











About:

YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL, ELEGANT AND EYE-CATCHING FLYER DESIGN?

For Your Promotions, or whatever The Industry, Then Click ORDER NOW as I can make this a Reality For You.



All I need to know from you is what you require, what industry it relates too, The Main Purpose of this need and all Grammar Checked Content, and then I can get to work creating my magic for you.



What I promise all to my clients:

- 100% High Quality, Expressive Design

- 24 Hours Express Delivery

- 100% Satisfaction – Unlimited Revisions as Standard!

- High Quality (300dpi) JPEG / PDF / Print Ready Files Provided

- Professional and Open Customer Service and Communication at all times



I can create designs on all paper sizes, including any custom sizes you may provide.  Some of the most common are:

- 8.5 x 11

- A3, A4, A5, A6

- DL

- Facebook pages

- Instagram pages



If there is anything you require that isn’t listed on this gig, give me a shout as I’m happy to arrange a custom order to meet your needs.

Don’t Delay Any FurtherORDER WITH CONFIDENCE and secure your piece of promotional magic.



EXCLUSIVE on Fiverr.com

Please Fill Out The REQUIREMENTS SECTION Carefully, Its Important!



Thanks,

ZPixels.

Reviews


:

Amazing as always

:

Thank you for your patience excellent work

:

Excellent always delivers a great job

:

great work. fast turnaround

:

great job. would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment