Thursday, January 30, 2020

Send Out Your Samples Inside My Ebay Orders











About:

With your purchase, i will distribute 50 of your Samples in my ebay packages.



I am currently sending out over 1000 parcels per month primarily in electronic accessories and jewellery (growing very rapidly).



I have 3500 positive feedback and will always look after my customers first. With this being said, i reserve the right to reject any orders that i feel will negatively impact my customers (No Smut)



You will be required to supply me with the Samples (To a postal address in Australia) prior to them being distributed.



I operate with the utmost integrity and will ensure that your products are distributed to your specification.



Once received, it may take up to 15 days for the items to be distributed (This is completely based on demand) and will be distributed to roughly 60% Australian orders 40% International orders



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment