Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Gig Videos For Fiverr











About:

Just curious. When I create a promotional video for my gig, so I personally HAVE to appear in the video, whether physically or narrating?



I've been trying since last week to upload a 
video I created. I don't appear in it…Videos enable you to personally explain your service. By uploading a video (while you are creating a Gig ...



Most Fiverr sellers want to find ways to increase the number of sales they make. One of the more common suggestions given to new sellers is to make sure to add a video to their gigs. This, they are told, will increase sales. But is this true?



As a professional marketer, I’ve learned to test all marketing hypotheses for validity. We learn in marketing that, just because an idea sounds intuitive and effective, doesn’t mean it is. Without proper testing, you really can’t draw hard conclusions; your hypothesis is just that - a hypothesis.



So, of course, I decided to test this hypothesis. It’s pretty easy to formulate an experiment that will more or less accurately test the hypothesis that “adding a video to my gig will increase sales”. There are a few ways to do it, but one way is called A/B Testing







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment