Thursday, October 29, 2020

Find All Requirements For Your Product











About:

I will find out all necessary and relevant standards and requirements for your product (categorie).

Within the CE Mark there are still specialized standards and regulations, toys, personal protective equipment, medical devices etc. Of course I also research these products. 

I will only consider the European market and its requirements; 

----------

Note 
I will only reference the necessary standards and legal laws (similar to a CE-certificate).  If it is necessary for your product to include the exact wording, please contact me; I can offer this service as well - but not for 30 $ ;) 



-----------

Overview of product groups (Directive = *) 



Low Voltage 2014/35/EU | Toys 2009/48/EC 

Simple Pressure Vessels 2014/29/EU 
gas appliances 90/396/EEC 
personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC 
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC 
Lifts Directive 2014/33/EU

2014/68/EU on pressure equipment
Medical devices 93/42/EEC 
Marine Equipment 96/98/EC 
Active implantable medical devices 90/385/EEC 



Reviews


:

Put together a presentation and found certifications

:

Good and fast worker. Great pro.

:

very competent, I’ll still work with him

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment