Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Prepare You For Your Job Interview Or Meeting











About:

Over the years i've learn that sometimes even a small change in what we say, maybe one that we weren't even aware is getting in the way...can make a giant difference the impression we make during an interview.



Why me?

  • We usually get only one chance in letting our potential employee consider us for the job, it is important to raise that chance sky high. 
  • The good news is we already know the questions you are going to be asked. All that's left is prepare those answers.
  • It's important you feel as comfortable and as true to yourself as possible while talking about yourself during interview. I'm here to provide polishing and touch up to your answers so they are synchronised with what the interviewer wants to hear. 



I will:

  • Schedule your consultation via phone, Zoom, Skype or Google Meet.
  • Ask for your resume and review it to prepare for our call.
  • Conduct a mock interview (simulation)
  • Provide feedback regarding how you did on your interview and offer suggestions as to what you should say in order to improve. 
  • Explain exactly what the interviewer might think of you and how to increase your odds.
  • Walk you through how to answer those difficult job interview questions 

Reviews


:

Thank you Mor for being such a tremendous help! I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive about spending the money on coaching, but I got more than I even imagined. I am happy to share that I was offered and accepted the job I specifically had my eye on for a long time. I have come a long way from being super nervous/anxious during our first session, to the prepared/confident version of myself that I presented last week. It was so helpful to practice with you, challenge myself and receive insightful feedback in preparation of this next journey in my career. Thank you again for all your help, but especially for you warm support in making this happen. I couldn’t have done it without you!!!

:

We had two really pleasant Zoom sessions, one of them ended 10 minutes before the job interview. Mor is very sharp, sees the cards and emotions you bring to the table and knows with which cards and emotions you should play. She succeeded to raised my self esteem and worked me how to sell myself while staying loyal to myself

:

Mor is the one to fill in blank spaces of your self-confidence for a job interview. She will reboot your ability to highlight the best skills for the interview of your dream-come-true job.

:

Mor is Amazing , Sharp and real Pro. It was great and fruitful experiance!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment