Friday, September 11, 2020

Print And Distribute Flyers In Ca And Ny Busiest Areas











About:

I have 10-15 people in the flyer distribution currently residing in either Downtown NY or LA, California. In co-operation with them, I am starting this gig in order to provide you with the cheapest and most effective flyer distribution service.



We offer:

  • Transparency
  • Flyer Distribution in the busiest areas (or area of your choice)
  • Target Audience (Age, Race)
  • Extremely rapid results


Why should you trust us? Because the people distributing the flyers are experts in this field and have been distributors for years. They know the perfect spots and I have been co-operating with them for over 2 years. Your flyers will be distributed in these areas to help you achieve your goals.

Reviews


:

Seems like a good service but no proof to know if it’s done :p if I see results I’ll order again for sure

:

Great service. Seller contacted me immediately and distributed the flyers in less than half the delivery time. Will definitely use again.

:

I ordered the biggest gig! I didn’t get any proof of work but I know they did it

:

great seller got my shoe flyer out in a timely fashion

:

fantastic seller got my flyers out fast and I am really appreciative about that will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment