Sunday, September 20, 2020

Post 60 Classified Ads Manually In Top Usa, Uk, Aus Sites











About:

Classified Ads are the best free way for advertising any product or business online.It helps to make contact and offer to the expected customers. The best advantage of using classified ad posting service is to save time and money, increase sales and generate leads.



I am a professional Digital marketer with 1 year professional experience.I know all the tricks and have many registered accounts in top sites of USA, UK, AUS

My offerings:

1. I will post in top PR sites.

2. I will create unique title and description (if needed)

3. Post in targeted area or location.

4. 100% Google safe.

5. Ready Accounts

Service Specialty:

  • 100% Guaranteed and live link
  • Post in Targeted Cities or State
  • Post with the right title, description and contact info
  • Only posted in high PR sites
  • Post ads in different area and city
  • 100% Live ads.
  • 100% Manual Posting.
  • Work Proof submission in excel file.
  • Unlimited Revision until client's satisfaction.
  • Quick response.
  • On time delivery.

40 Sites for 10$ in 2 days

60 Sites for 15$ in 3 Days

150 Sites for 20$ in 4 days

I will provide you a total report with live links of all posted ads, so you can check my submission anytime.

Regards,

Fazlul Haque

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment