Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Resize Your Banners Or Images To Any Size You Want











About:

Hello I am Mary as Computerworks5 I am web designer and Internet Marketer. I am offering the gig re-size your banners or images to any size you want for $5. Header or footer or marketing banners I can re-size those.



I can make a banners 468x60 or 728x90 or 125x125 depends what you want. 



Please check my extra gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hello Working with computersworks5 is a pleasure as she is very helpful and completes the given assignment in time and in order.

Seller's Response:

Great working with Balerr.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for completing the work at super speed. Highly recommended.

:

Thanks, Balar.

:

The site will not accept this banner. It says it is the wrong size.




No comments:

Post a Comment