Monday, November 2, 2020

Design Professional And Modern Brochures, Flyers And Posters Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello,

I am a engineering student and I am very good at Graphic designs.

I will design modern and professional Business Flyers, Postcards and Brochures within a 24 hours time or lass for you.



  • WHAT CAN I OFFER THIS GIG?
  1. Business/ Corporate Brochure
  2. Product Catalog/ Brochure
  3. Real state Brochure
  4. Event Brochure
  5. Invitations



Why me?

  • Creative and Modern look
  • 24 Hours and less delivery
  • VIP support
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly communication
  • Print ready file
  • Editable PSD file
  • Guaranteed Satisfaction
  • 100% Unique design
  • 24/7 hours support
  • Vertical and Horizontal design



File format: AI, JPG, PDF, PNG



I have 100% confidence , So if you like my work sample , place your order and get the best quality service.



Any custom size available



Thanks for visiting my gig.



-CREED FLYER-





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment