Monday, March 2, 2020

Post Your Ad In Top USA Classified Sites Manually











About:

Thank's to visit my Classified Ads Posting Gig



I learned this very well about classified ads posting. There are practical insights on how to post very well. I have 6 month training in Outsourcing Institute about Classified Ads Posting. I have many accounts are top in USA classified sites. I know a lot of tips and tricks how to live  ads 100%. I will posting your ads reach millions of people.



I can provide high quality service for your business grow. If you want to real client come to the right place. Customer satisfaction is my goal.



My Service Description:



  • 100% Manually posting.
  • Ads are must live guaranty.
  • Posting your targeted area, and audience. (Any Location)
  • Only post high PR site.
  • Must visitors.
  • Posting different area and city.
  • Writing right title, description and contact info.
  • If any posted ads get flagged, Apprise me I will supersede it within 24 hours.


Service Specialty:



  1. Write attractive title and description.
  2. I will give you full submission report.
  3. Delivery in your giving time.
  4. I don't use any software.


You Provide Me:



  • Links.
  • Title.
  • Description.
  • Contact info.
  • Image.
  • Category of posting.


I will provide you all report after submission in excel sheet.



Regards,

shakib551

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment