Monday, March 30, 2020

Print Water Labels Sticker Waterproof











About:

Please contact me if you need any different size or quantity so I will give a quote for your custom order.



Welcome to my Gig! 


Personalized “WATER BOTTLE LABELS”


The size of a water bottle label is 8 x 2 inches and will fits on most water bottles ( 16.9oz 500ml )
⋅ 100% WATERPROOF 


 How to order;
•Purchase the listing and select the amount of the labels you would like to have.




Processing your request; 
• Upon I received your order, I will customize the label based on your info and send you a proof in 24 hours after I get your order.
• We'll print the labels once you approve your label design and mail it to you within 2-3 business day. 
• All labels will be printed on high quality, white vinyl sticker with high quality water resistant ink. 
 If you have your label already designed, email us the high quality version of your design and we will print it.
• Please know that your satisfaction with your purchase is our ultimate goal. 
• The colors of the labels you will receive might slightly vary from the colors of your monitor screen.


Please let me know if you have any questions.

Babak


Reviews


Seller's Response:

i love working with them. thanks

:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you!

:

Great and easy to work with. Thank you

:

VERY SATISFIED! All communication was clear, the order processed quickly and the labels are EXACTLY what I wanted! Will definitely order from this seller again!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment