Sunday, March 29, 2020

Distribute Your Flyers Throughout Los Angeles Popular Areas











About:

I will post a certain number of your advertising flyers in high demand foot traffic areas of southern Los Angeles. This is great for marketing exposure because thousands of people will see it and this increase sales and conversions.



You must provide me with the Flyer. 



If you need a flyer made no worries, I can design one for a little fee of $20.

Add it as a gig extra when you purchase the gig or send me a message before hand let me know. 



Proof of posting will be sent over email or on Fiverr in messages with pictures. 



Reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Cheers. 

Reviews


:

seller got the flyers out on time hope for some results

:

great seller got the flyers out in time and posted it where they can be seen

:

Communicated well Will buy again

:

Great seller got these flyers out now it's time for sales

:

Seller did an excellent job getting flyers out




No comments:

Post a Comment