Tuesday, November 26, 2019

LaYOUT Your Ad For Print Or Web











About:

A maximum of A3 in size and all elements should be provided by the buyer and is able to answer any question I may ask. I can do minimal graphic alteration and photo correction. Up to 3 revisions and will deliver in hi-res jpeg or as specified by buyer . Photoshop/ Indesign/ Illustrator.



IMPORTANT: With Fiverr's new add-on, "PREMIUM QUALITY IMAGE", tick this feature ONLY IF YOU NEED me to choose

a stock photo or vector image to be used in completing the job. If you are providing all the images then, please don't tick it. I've had many instances when I had to cancel orders only to ask them to accept my offer because of mistakenly purchasing the feature which is also an added cost. 



All the best,

Jen

Reviews


:

Excellent work

:

Great communication and attention to detail.

:

The time difference can be painful when you have a tight deadline, but he was great. I would use him again for sure.

:

Being a small business owner and no expert I found the seller accommodating and responsive. Would recommend and use again.

:

Great communication, efficient work!




No comments:

Post a Comment